Typically, drone imaging operations involve the following steps:
- Preliminary discussions and map survey.
- On-the-ground site survey.
- Flight operation planning.
- Co-ordination with local Air Traffic Control, if required.
- Drone operation with Pilot and one or more Visual Observers.
- Digital video or photographic files are delivered either immediately without post-production or later with basic editing and colour corrections.
- Arrangements can be made for professional post-production services.