We see drones as data collecting tools as well as Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs). Tools to help you to inspect and document land, buildings, and equipment in ways not possible from the ground.
We don’t believe drone imaging operations have to be complicated endeavours. DroneVue’s use of small crews, careful flight planning, and drones suitable to the task means we can complete your image capture projects efficiently. And at a reasonable cost.
- DroneVue Imaging specializes in serving clients in insurance, appraisal, forensic engineering and other land and property sectors. We focus on collecting video and photo data for documentation purposes. But we’ve also worked with independent filmmakers requiring smooth, cinematic aerial footage.
- Thirty years experience in the appraisal profession and over 23 years serving the insurance claims industry means that we understand data collection from a professional perspective.
- All drone flight operations are mission-planned, fully insured and done with a Transport-Canada issued Standing Special Flight Operations Certificate (SFOC). We deal with all the background work you don’t want to even think about.
- Light and agile quadcopter drones with 4K cameras provide clear and stable HD video and high-resolution photos.
- Small crews comprised of a Pilot-in-Command and one or two Visual Observers permit low-profile flight operations that keep your costs in check.
- Unedited video or photographic files can be delivered within hours. If you need video or photo data in a hurry, we’re your company. Post-production services are available, if required.