- DroneVue Imaging provides flight reviews to Canadian RPAS pilots with Basic Operations certificates in the Greater Toronto Area.
- Conducted at a field location in the City of Toronto.
- DroneVue Imaging’s Flight Review Guide is provided to candidates upon booking. The document contains maps and basic information on the review site in addition to detailed performance criteria.
- The flight review takes between 1 and 1.5 hours to complete and is based upon criteria specified by Transport Canada.
- A “PASS” allows you to obtain a Canadian RPAS Pilot Certificate – Advanced Operations.
- Flight Reviewer is certified by Transport Canada and associated with CQFA (Centre québécois de formation aéronautique), one of the oldest flight schools in Canada.
- Price: $175.00 plus HST. Payable in advance of flight review via Interac.
For more information on the flight review process or to book a flight review, contact us here: RPAS Flight Review
Useful flight review tips: Nine Flight Review Tips
And here are essential parameters for all RPAS operations in Canada: Transport Canada – Aeronautical Information Manual: RPA-Remotely Piloted Aircraft (TP 14371E).